I awoke this morning to a lovely Valentine's Day surprise...
one of my phaleanopsis orchids gifted my family and I with a gorgeous new bloom!
It's the first of the bunch so there's more to come,
but this bloom is special for Valentine's Day.
This photo isn't the best,
but you can see the full plant and the blooms to come!
I love the variety of gold, yellow, pink and purple in this single blossom!
And the petals shimmer in the light.
Beautiful!
Happy Valentine's Day, all!
8 comments:
That is a sweet bloom! Happy V-day.
What a great Valentine! I really like the bamboo planter :)
That is a very sweet Valentine's gift! It is always exciting to see new flowers from the orchid. Yours is gorgeous! Happy Valentine's Day!
It was a happy V-Day for you. That is one pretty bloom.
You have a beautiful Phal there. I noticed you use bamboo for attachment. Here it is not advisable as it doesnt maintain moisture and it decompose so fast.
Yep!, Looks pretty nice to me, and to have it bloom for V Day....nice!
It was exciting isnt it to have your plant blooms for first time. Such pretty little flower for your Happy Valentine's Day!
So beautiful Happy V Day!
Post a Comment