Hi Kimberly. I love these pictures. The Butterfly weed is so pretty and I love seeing the caterpillar becoming a butterfly. I like planting for the butterflies too. Lat year they had my Butterfly weed striped. Great Pictures!
The milkweed is really pretty around here too, right now. Soon, those cats will have them stripped bare. That's why I plant 'em though. Love the captures of the seed pods. It's nice that once you plant milkweed you rarely need to buy more.
Great photos. All are so familiar except the one with monarch butterfly! I often see the cat eating on my milkweed, but never seen one monarch butterfly! I bought one milkweed last year, now I have seen it popping up here and there in the garden, so cool!
7 comments:
Great images of all the stages, Kimberly.
Fabulous photos! It's so much fun have them in the garden :)
Hi Kimberly. I love these pictures. The Butterfly weed is so pretty and I love seeing the caterpillar becoming a butterfly. I like planting for the butterflies too. Lat year they had my Butterfly weed striped. Great Pictures!
Hi Kim! I love your Asclepias, it reminds me my former house. Ciao.
The milkweed is really pretty around here too, right now. Soon, those cats will have them stripped bare. That's why I plant 'em though. Love the captures of the seed pods. It's nice that once you plant milkweed you rarely need to buy more.
Hi Kimberly...Milkweed is such a great little plant. Everyone should have these plants in the garden especially since the Monarchs love them so much.
Great photos. All are so familiar except the one with monarch butterfly! I often see the cat eating on my milkweed, but never seen one monarch butterfly! I bought one milkweed last year, now I have seen it popping up here and there in the garden, so cool!
Post a Comment