Thanks for sharing your blooms. I don't think I'll be seeing very many in my own garden for another month or more. Seeing your pretty flowers is a day brightener.
Oh, you are most definitely in paradise! We are in the midst of a monster snowstorm here in northern Virginia, so your lovely photos are quite cheery today!
10 comments:
Seems like everything has perked back up after the freezing weather!
Nothing quite like wandering around the garden snaping pictures of new flowers, nice pics:)
Beautiful! Love your son's airplant bloom. Wish I can have sometime to snap some pictures of my garden now. Instead, I just started my day at work...
Thanks for sharing your blooms. I don't think I'll be seeing very many in my own garden for another month or more. Seeing your pretty flowers is a day brightener.
It looks like your garden is rebounding. I noticed the azaleas are starting to bloom in my yard. Just another 4 weeks and we should be in the clear.
wow...lots of nice blooms today!
Beautiful pics! 'Bird of Paradise' is so neat, I'd like to see one in person some day lol.
Oh, you are most definitely in paradise! We are in the midst of a monster snowstorm here in northern Virginia, so your lovely photos are quite cheery today!
How lucky to have all this beauty now!
I do, honestly feel very fortunate to live in such a wonderful tropical paradise! Thank you all for enjoying my blooms with me today!
Post a Comment