As all agree - beautiful pictures! I am developing serious camera envy. Tell us about your camera. Or have you already and I missed it? Tell us about your technique. My Kodak Easyshare point and shoot wants a big brother but I don't know what to look for in a camera. Obviously, I'm no photog. I love the seeds!
How beautiful, you've followed with your photos a whole life cycle and evolution of this beautiful flower. All your photos are great macros, the last photo with the pattern of the seeds looks like a beautiful silk (fabric).
What a wonderful post, following a flower in all stages of it's life cycle. The fact that is one of my favorite flowers makes this post just perfect in my eyes :-)
Happy Friday, everyone! Thank you so much for your kind comments. I'm glad you like my lifecycle of the purple cone flower! It's one of my favorite flowers. NanaK, my camera is simple. It's a sony dsc-700...a simple point and shoot. However, it takes better macros than regular photos. I'm not happy with the color quality sometimes, but there's so many settings that I could be at fault vs. the camera.
29 comments:
Nice way to present the progress! Loved it! The third picture is really nice!
Wonderful, colorful pictorial.
I can't grow those down here.
FlowerLady
Cool way to document the flowers lifecycle. I like it....
Love it Kimberly!
Just beautiful
Clever!!!
Great post, Kimberly. It's good to see these photos together in a series.
Wow, love those pics! That would make a fabulous set of pics on a wall.
Great post :)
Beautiful photos :)
As all agree - beautiful pictures! I am developing serious camera envy. Tell us about your camera. Or have you already and I missed it? Tell us about your technique. My Kodak Easyshare point and shoot wants a big brother but I don't know what to look for in a camera. Obviously, I'm no photog. I love the seeds!
How beautiful, you've followed with your photos a whole life cycle and evolution of this beautiful flower.
All your photos are great macros, the last photo with the pattern of the seeds looks like a beautiful silk (fabric).
I'm glad to see your garden is making progress. Great photos...clever post!
A thing of beauty!
What a wonderful post, following a flower in all stages of it's life cycle. The fact that is one of my favorite flowers makes this post just perfect in my eyes :-)
Fascinating photos. Have a nice day!
What a beautiful sequence of pictures. Very enjoyable!
I love the way the green is almost blue in your picture, very beautiful!
Tyra
Clever Kimberly! Lovely post. Did you plant all those seeds? I love Echinacea!
Heisann!
Amazing pattern, beautiful flowers!
Have a nice weekend.
That's a lovely post! Enjoyed it a lot.
Happy Blooming Friday!
That was a lot of fun to see, great post!
Happy Friday, everyone! Thank you so much for your kind comments. I'm glad you like my lifecycle of the purple cone flower! It's one of my favorite flowers.
NanaK, my camera is simple. It's a sony dsc-700...a simple point and shoot. However, it takes better macros than regular photos. I'm not happy with the color quality sometimes, but there's so many settings that I could be at fault vs. the camera.
WOW its amazing to see the progress. Its beautiful.
yeah I like this progress one Kimberly - Echinacea's just don't like my garden very well - they die out after a few years.
Oh, I love how you've shown the entire cycle, Kimberly. That is progress I can get behind 100%. :)
Beautiful and "That´s life"
That is a truly lovely series of photos Kimberly! I think they are all beautiful, but I do really like the whorl effect captured in the third picture.
Clever premise for a post ... great set of photos to go with it. Nice one!
This is one of my favorite posts...I love the purple cone flower (although I think it's pink)!
Post a Comment