We're not talking about the Miami Heat here, although they're pretty HOT!!!
Let me set the mood...click here to jam to Buster Poindexter's HOT HOT HOT Carribean style!!!
So, what's HOT in my garden right now?!
This is the ever tropical, VERY HOT Orange Bird of Paradise, my personal favorite!
What's your favorite?! (the drink doesn't count!)





15 comments:
Kimberly: That is pretty HOT!!! Love that orange bird of paradise! Very unique color! And the indian blanket flower. Hmm, want to take a sip of that Tequila, then my face probably will turn red hot too. LOL
Kimberly'
I prefer Jack Daniels and coke. Always makes the flowers look brighter :-]
aloha kimberly,
i could go for those hot colors and a couple of those drinks...i love bird of paradise, they are just so easy and a real contributor to tropical garden styles, thank you for participating.
Love your hot colors. I have the bird of paradise and also this year blanket flowers about to bloom.
FlowerLady
I'm a spicy Bloody Mary kind of guy - not exactly orange, but definitely hot!
BTW - I found your blog through your comment over at Peace in the Valley
Well, I am totally jealous of your bird! I planted three orange birds when I moved here five years ago. Not a one has bloomed! I do understand they like to age and form huge clumps before blooming, but this is getting ridiculous! My giant birds bloomed after just two years.
Oh darn, I was going to say the drink! In that case I might have to go for the Indian Blanket Flower...it sizzles!
Love the humorous intro. That Blanket Flower is sizzling. I hope to have some blooms on mine soon as I just noticed buds on them this morning.
we're both kinda on an orange theme today Kimberly - I like the strelitizia very much - they take so long to flower here that they get sold with artifical flowers on them.
Hello Kimberly, I love the bird of paradise, beautiful and unusual. Our hot is currently yellow daffodils, orange foliage of Spiraea and red and purple tulips; that's as hot as it gets until summer... but just in case, I might have a little Mac 12. ;)
Love your HOT, HOT colors, and the tequila sunrise looks pretty good, too.
Oh, I always love the tropical bird of paradise. Such beautiful colors and an unusual shape. Great entries :-)
Beautiful combination of colours, an art in itself, very exotic.... Yea, they are HOT! ~bangchik
That is hot, hot, hot and I agree Gaillardia is a perfect native hottie! gail
Making the drink off limits just makes a rebel like me want to pick it all the more - besides, I can almost taste it! YUM! :b
Post a Comment