If you haven't joined yet and are interested in doing so, it's still possible...you're not far behind. Some people shoot for 150 or even 200 miles during this time period. This is not a reasonable goal for me and my schedule. However, the 100 miles is VERY doable! Whatever you can do, do it! It's fun! And there's plenty of support to help you along!
So, today is the end of the first week and time to log your miles with Trish (or sign up, if that's the case). I've walked 10 miles to date. Let me know if you join the challenge...we can keep each other motiviated to reach our goals!

4 comments:
Wow, I need some accountability! Would like to lose some weight before my son's wedding! I suffer from chronic joint and muscle pain, so my husband has just ordered me a treadmill, thinking it will be less stressful on the bones than walking the neighborhood, and I won't have to be restricted by weather. (But I do love to be outside!) The new treadmill should be in very soon. Will be checking out this site! Thanks for sharing!
Awesome, Kimberly! I'm so glad that you've joined us and have such a great attitude. You're right, this is totally doable! And there are several people going for 150, 200, 250 miles (and some got there last round).
Best wishes to you!!
Trish
Just stopping by to cheer you on! I completely understand having a busy schedule, but we can do it by supporting each other.
Loving your blog - you have some amazing pictures. :)
Thank you, Trish and Toni...love the encouragement! I'm very focused this time since I fell short only 7 miles last time! It WON'T happen again!
Floridagirl...hope you join the fun. This group is really uplifting and supportive! Also, if you're a reader, you'll enjoy Trish's site as well as my friend, Sandy, You've Gotta Read This check the blogs I follow if you're interested).
Post a Comment