Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Heart is Sad


This blog is dedicated to my dear friend, Kim, who lost her sister to a sudden heart attack yesterday morning.  Although I try to change my focus to happier thoughts, my heart is heavy for my friend and the loss she is suffering, along with her family. 

I met Kim in college.  We were inseperable and have been great friends ever since!  Whenever I would visit her parents home, her youngest sister, Kelly, would dance and sing for us.  She was always so happy and cheerful with a wonderful sense of humor.  She will be missed, and thought of fondly.

Thank you for pausing a moment with me. 

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

I totally understand why you're sad. It's such a difficult thing. I lost a good friend last year to breast cancer and I still think about her almost every day. My condolences to you and your friend. It sounds like she was a nice person.

Floridagirl said...

Kimberly, I am so sorry for you in the loss of your friend's sister. It is really tragic when someone so young passes away unexpectedly. We will remember you and her family in our prayers.

Sandy Nawrot said...

Our friends just lost their 31 year old daughter to a heart attack about two months ago. It is almost beyond comprehension that something like this can happen to someone so young. I will keep your friend's family in my prayers.

Susan said...

I am sorry to hear the news of your friend's sister. Sometimes things happen and we just don't understand why. How sad!

D said...

So thoughtful of you to dedicate this blog to your friends sister. The lovely photo does indeed look to be sad.